Friday, May 29, 2009

Where have I been?

Well, ok, so it's been a while. Like 2 months! But I have been so dang busy, who has time to update the blog? Not me, that's who!! I did make it to Chicago, even to the Cubs game. They won and I hope to have pics up tomorrow. I went to Colorado Springs to see Jim and LaShawn, then drove up to Denver (again for work). Took a weekend for myself at Red Rock Station. And my sister and I took her kids to the beach last weekend. I have also found out that my help at work had a family emergency and went to AZ. Can you say extra hours? This is where being paid hourly would really come in handy. I don't think I'm cut out for these 11 hour days. Now it is time to rest, catch up on some sleep, watch a few movies, Cubs game and just be lazy. I can't wait. Looking forward to maybe taking some time off for the 4th, but with not having any help at work, we'll have to wait and see.

No comments: